Monday, August 8, 2016

PRESIDENT AND SISTER OAKS, STAYING IN WATERLOO & SPENCER SHUPPY

08/02/16
TEXT & PICTURE
"Look who your amazing daughter gave a tour to at the printing shop in Palmyra.  She is a beautiful girl and doing a great job!!  She gave a powerful testimony.  You are very blessed!!  Thank you for your sacrifice for letting her serve the Lord."

  
This is a beautiful painting of how I have felt out here on my mission! ‏ Grandma and Grandpa LeBaron are the closest but I feel hundreds of helping, guiding hands! Giving me courage!! I have promised them that
I will come home and do their work in the temple of the Lord so we can
have such a happy reunion in Heaven! I would really love to know more
stories from our family history!

Not getting transferred - staying in Waterloo with Sis. Johansen.




Lily and I ‏


Happy birthday Sister Barrett!!!

This was this morning!!! We made a sign and banana pancakes!!! Shout
out to Grandpa Eddington's wheat pancake mix....it is officially gone!!!
Haha



08/14/16
Spencer Shuppy & his family

No comments:

Post a Comment