Friday, June 17, 2016

ROBIN'S BAPTISM AND TEMPLE DAY WITH SIS DELAIR

Robin and her dog Sweetie who was not amused by the unicorn horn twist that Sis. Johansen gave her!
Haha Robin has the best personality!! I love her!

She has such a wonderful spirit and light in her face!! :) I am so happy!

This is my sweet Fayette District! (Elder Larson, Elder Short, Sister Johansen, ROBIN, Sister LeBaron,
Sister Embley, and Sister Topham)

Goofy Elders with there new backing training straight from the Mission Office ‏           


THis is the new garb we need to wear whenever we are backing!!

This is them calling the zone leaders for permission to back! "DON"T EXCEED 5 MPH", "ARE THE WINDOWS DOWN?", "WINDOWS DOWN IN THREE TWO ONE!" So funny!!! We were laughing so hard! #Fayettedistictisthebest

Temple Day with Sis. DeLair!! :)


Bro. Becker (ward mission leader) is awesome!! ‏

Exchanges with Sis.Reynolds in Waterloo!!

We are really good at taking pictures!

This was at Zone meeting that we had on Thursday (June 16th).

This was also the day that we had our last interviews with President Francis!!
I LOVE MY MISSION PRESIDENT and HIS WIFE!! :) 


Us trying to get a good picture!! at the farm!  We are all just best friends! We are getting a little sad for transfers coming up because we know it is going to change....."I'll go where you want me to go, dear Lord

haha, my fav of my sweet Sis.Embley!! We are best friends and love laughing a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment