Saturday, June 11, 2016

BIRTHPLACE OF MEMORIAL DAY AND HILL CUMORAH VISITOR CENTER (HOME SWEET HOME)

Waterloo is my first area and I have been here my whole mission life! It is the birthplace of Memorial Day and it was the 150 anniversary of memorial day in May!!! SO cool there was a huge parade and everything in this tiny little town! :) It is also a place where mission miracles are happening everyday! I LOVE WATERLOO!!


 (ME, Sis. Johansen, Sis. Embley, and Sis. Topham)
We are the Fayette District for life also roommates at the Whitmer Farm!!

I got to see Sis. Smith at Stake Conference this Sunday!! I love her! She is doing well! Right now she is companions with Sis. Johansen MTC companion! So our MTC companions are comps!! :) So much fun!

This is a quick picture of home sweet home (Hill Cumorah Visitor Center)
So green and pretty! They are getting ready for pageant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment