Monday, March 14, 2016

AWESOME GRAVESTONES, MOMMY MUSH LOVE, AND GETTING READY FOR BUSY SEASON

There are a lot of really cool old cemeteries in Waterloo and Seneca Falls! So that is what we did on p-day last week!! :) I was in "Heaven" looking at all of the awesome gravestones!! Haha kinda weird I know but I really loved it!


Isn't this the prettiest cemetery you have ever seen?


Our p-day adventures

Cream of Wheat!! A little bit of mommy love!

Look at all these birdies! There are birds everywhere here and I love when they all decide to fly up at once!

This is in the Smith Log Home!

Enchanted moment with Sis. Crofts!! "It's GOOD.." (in a silly voice) haha 

Some of my cute sister-friends at the sites getting ready for the busy season!! :) SO EXCITED for a bunch of people to come!!






I love seeing any signs of life!! The squirrels, deer, possums, and my favorite this week.....BABY FROGGIES!!!! HAHA  Sorry, this is so blurry, but this is our cute Sis. Fullmer holding a frog!!

They were all over at the Hill Cumorah!!


Naples with Sis. Reynolds!! (This was Thursday last week)


Got to love the fish wall!!! :) That was such an amazing day!









No comments:

Post a Comment