Tuesday, January 3, 2017

MISSION CHRISTMAS SELFIE & HAPPY NEW YEAR



Mission Christmas Selfie!

My preach my gospel was falling apart so I splurged and bought myself a new one!! :)



For our new year's party.. the president wanted us all in at 8 o'clock to do planning and then go to bed on time or earlier if we wanted to! We were a little bit sad because we have always stayed up till 12 on New Year's Eve! But we were obedient of course and came home planned! We spent some time blowing up balloons and made our very own ball drop from the ceiling! Haha, we even had a count down at 9:00 pm!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


2017

Wow!! Can you believe that it is 2017?? That just seems unreal to me!! So many miracles happened in 2016! I am so grateful that I got to spend most of the year on my mission! It will be a year that I never forget and reflect on for the rest of my life! I hope you have all had a chance to reflect on all the miracles you have seen in 2016! 

Avie's friend ~ Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment