Monday, July 3, 2017

TAHITI FAMILY, BEST DISTRICT, & GRADUATION FOR OUR BABIES

Family from Tahiti at the Hill Cumorah!! :)

I love these people!

Best District Ever! - We PARTY!





Goodbye to Sister Boulter after 12 week training.  We held a special graduation for our babies.




Our garden a couple days after we planted it! Wow it is a miracle garden.

Mom.......I have to go soon......... :( please get on(I found out my family is camping and they don't have internet this week.)


Crazy things are happening! This week it is transfers! We found out last night that Sister Boulter is going down to Palmyra to be full site! And I am staying in Irondequoit and Sister Moberly is coming to be with me! :) She is from American Fork! :) She is going to be the one who kills me!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment