Monday, March 13, 2017

NEW YORK GARBAGE PLATE, MY STICK ACCIDENT, ST PATTY'S PARADE

New York garbage plate!!


Zone conference day!! :) (No subject)


Wednesday and Thursday we had shifts in Palmyra!! Wednesday we got to take a tour of a really cute family from Utah!! The cute kids knew all the answers and just what had happened there!! It is always so sweet to hear it come from the children the things that we hold so dear!! The spirit was there so strongly! I hope it is a moment that family remembers for a long time! I love taking tours because it is a time for me to get out of the way of the spirit and let him teach!! :) It is so powerful!! :) (No subject)

This is the stick I ran over! Oops - I (No subject)had to pull it out from under the car.

The Lays are going home!!! :( :( so sad.  They are my cute grandparents!! I am going to miss them so much!

We decorated cupcakes!! So fun (No subject)

Selfies with cute Tyland!!!(No subject)

St. Patrick's Parade!! :)(No subject)




St. Patrick's Parade!! :) (No subject)

Online selfies

No comments:

Post a Comment