Tuesday, May 10, 2016

TEMPLE WITH CANANDAIGUA SISTERS, JIFFY PB DISTRICT, AND SENECA LAKE GIRLS CAMP

Days are getting sunny!!

Our wonderful temple trip with the Canandaigua Sisters


Waterloo getting ready to celebrate Memorial Day! :) ‏



I love our district!!! Our Jiffy (peanut butter) district pictures????

I don't really know why we took it with
the Jiffy container but the elders insisted and told us it was a new
tradition!! I am going to miss Sis. Crofts so much!!!
She will be awesome in Buffalo!

We saw some ducks!! :) Made me think of my cute LeBaron Grandpa and Grandma!

Seneca Lake Girls Camp (after we skyped our family for Mothers Day)

We went out to West Main Kitchen today for p-day! :) Yummy

My new companion and I are at our home!!! It is getting green!! YES

No comments:

Post a Comment